A Happy Southern Family

A Happy Southern Family

Friday, May 16, 2014

Homemade Bisquick Recipe

Cruising through Pintrest one day I stumbled upon this recipe for Bisquick.  I love Bisquick.  It's so simple to pull out of the pantry and make countless delicious things.  BUT...it's expensive here in Florida it's pushing $7 for a good sized box.  No thank you to spending that much on something that I could whip up by myself.  This recipe from the Discount Queen's is bomb.  Seriously.  I literally took under 2 minutes to make over 6 cups...while holding a baby.  It tastes better than the boxed stuff, and my husband didn't even notice the switch...which is HUGE.  So I'm never going back to buying Bisquick, if I can that easily make it myself.  So I made heart shaped biscuits after making finding this incredible money-saving recipe.     

No comments:

Post a Comment